“Dive Deeper into Social Entrepreneurship” is a capacity building project financed by the EU under the Erasmus + program; Capacity building in the field of youth; The key aim of the project is to contribute to the fight against youth unemployment by creating supportive environment and encouraging young people to create social enterprises. The project will be implemented in period of 15 months and it will include partners coming from following countries: North Macedonia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece, Romania, Portugal, Peru, South Africa and Costa Rica.
The project Dive Deeper into Social Entrepreneurship is the second edition of the project Dive in Social Entrepreneurship. Whereas the first edition “Dive in SE” focused on understanding what social enterprise is for young people, the second edition “Dive deeper into Social entrepreneurship” goes “deeper” and we focus on training in topics such as “idea generation, legal business forms, youth policies and funding for start-ups.
The main objectives of the project are the following:
- To strengthen skills and knowledge of young people and activists for solving the problem of the youth unemployment;
- To provide quality activities to the young people;
- To create cooperative, accessible, inspirational and supportive social business climate;
- To strengthen the collaboration and the exchange of good practices in the field of youth social entrepreneurship between the countries-partners from the different continents in the world;
- To develop competencies in the field of social entrepreneurship;
- To deliver some tools which are important for development of soft skills: active listening; creative skills; team-building; cooperation with others; taking responsibility for personal learning; reflection and evaluation;
- To inform the participants about the Youth pass process and how they can use the Youth pass certificate to assist them in their job application;
Within the "Dive deeper into Social Entrepreneurship" project we are going to implement the following activities:
Kick off meeting in December 2017 in Skopje, North Macedonia.
Training course I focused on creativity and innovation in January 2018 in Krusevo, North Macedonia.
Training course II fosuced on the legal framework for social entrepreneurship in March 2018 in Iasi, Romania.
National events happening in all the partner countries including series of public raising awareness activities or more concretely 5 info days and 3 debates.
Training course III focused on youth policies in May 2018 in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Training course IV focused on funding in June 2018 in Barcelos, Portugal.
National events happening in all the partner countries including series of public raising awareness activities or more concretely crowdfunding campaigns and 3 pitch nights.
You can find more information about the project “Dive deeper into Social Entrepreneurship” on the project official web site.
Youth Alliance - Krusevo is the epicenter of progressive young people where in social challenges we see opportunities for change.
Youth Alliance - Krusevo is a unique mix of proactivity, inspiration and belief of young people who are transforming Macedonia, the Balkan region, Europe and the world.
Youth Alliance – Krusevo is non-governmental organization led by enthusiasts who are ultimate supporters of the young people. Organization where the young people are realizing and develop themselves.
Statute of YAK
Annual report 2016
How to be our member
Do you have interest for the programs of YAK?
Do you want to be volunteer in our projects?
Do you have interest for participation on our event?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org