The theme of “Social Promoters for inclusiOn thRough sporT” is based on the important role of sport in the European society and its social function, a role recognized since December 2000 by the European Council declaration on the specific character of sport in the implementation of common policies (the Nice Declaration).
The project partners are:
• Bulgarian Youth Association – Bulgaria
• Meraki – Croatia
• Hellenic Youth Participation – Greece
• EuroDemos Youth Mobility NGO – Italy
• Youth Alliance - Krusevo –North Macedonia
• Idea for life – Poland
• Intercultural Association For All - Portugal
• Mladinski center BIT – Slovenia
• Turizm Folklor Arastirma Kurumu TUFAK – Turkey
The project willing to achieve the following objectives:
1) To train 30 youth workers from 10 countries as resource persons in working with persons with fewer opportunities;
2) To develop 15 non-formal methods of increasing the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities through sports activities;
3) To develop the organizational strategies of the 10 partners with activities in the field of social inclusion of young people through sports activities.
Youth Alliance - Krusevo is the epicenter of progressive young people where in social challenges we see opportunities for change.
Youth Alliance - Krusevo is a unique mix of proactivity, inspiration and belief of young people who are transforming Macedonia, the Balkan region, Europe and the world.
Youth Alliance – Krusevo is non-governmental organization led by enthusiasts who are ultimate supporters of the young people. Organization where the young people are realizing and develop themselves.